Monday, December 17, 2012

The Best Photo App and why it Pisses me OFF!!

Adobe® Photoshop® Touch

Adobe® Photoshop® Touch

   By far my favorite and in my opinion the best photo editing software you can buy for Android. Adobe® Photoshop® Touch has features such as layers, auto (magic) selection tools, adjustments, and filters almost identical to what you find in Photoshop Elements. With a fluent layout this app takes little to no time to learn and with more time you can do advance editing rivaling most Desktop Programs.   At $9.99 you get more then what you pay for in features alone.

  That all seems wonderful, so what would piss me off about this app?  Although the interface is such a way that would work with most android devices this app is solely for tablets.  I know you could get the Adobe Photoshop Express but this app is extremely limited to just basic editing.  It upsets me to pay $9.99 for an app and I can only use it on one of my devices.  Adobe needs to open this app up to work with more then just the tablet platform, then it would truly be the best android photo editing app.



2 comments:

  1. But you said "you get more then what you pay for in features alone" so why are you pissed if you said that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had purchased this from my tablet so I did not see that it would not work on my phone or even my Nook. So when I tried to install it on my phone I got a little pissed and even more so when it did not work with my Nook

      Delete